The P2 Edge Mini Breakout Board is a minimalist but fully functional programming system for the P2 Edge module. It features an 80-pin socket for the P2 Edge, a 2.1mm power jack, a Prop Plug programming port, reset button and four 2×6 headers for use with the Propeller 2 Accessory Set, P2 to Mickro BUS Click Adapter, or WX Adapter. This product ships fully assembled by Parallax.
This product, paired with a P2 Edge, provides the best value for a compact Propeller 2 multicore microcontroller programming system.
- 2.1mm power jack compatible with USB to 2.1mm Cord (#750-00001) and 100-240VAC to 5V 3.0 A adapter (#805-00019) for convenient power
- 4-pin PropPlug (#32201) header eliminates in-system USB circuitry, minimizing project costs
- Four 2×6 sockets for up to four P2 Accessory Set devices (#64006-ES) or two Click Adapters (#64008)
- Accepts P2 WX Adapter Add-on Board (#64007) for wireless P2 programming
- Convenient reset button and mounting holes
- Portable Propeller 2 multicore microcontroller development system
- Compact breadboard interface via jumper wires
- Ready-made interface for custom embedded system integration
P2 Edge Module (#P2-EC), programming tools, power supply and accessory adapters not included, sold separately.
- Voltage input requirements: 5 VDC, absolute maximum 5.5 VDC
- Input Current requirements: 100 mA minimum
- VIO Power Supplies: 3.3 V up to 300 mA per 8 I/O pins; requires P2-EC Edge Module
- USB programming: Serial up to 2 MBaud; requires Prop Plug (#32201) and cable
- Wireless programming: requires P2 WX Adapter Add-on (#64007) and Parallax WX ESP8266 WiFi Module – SIP (#32420S)
- Operating temperature: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)
- PCB Dimensions: 3.15 x 1.4 in (80 x 35.5 mm)