P2 Edge 80-pin Adapter Kit Overview:
The P2 Edge 80-Pin Adapter provides a compact breakout for the P2 Edge Module (#P2-EC), bringing all of the Propeller 2 multicore microcontroller pins to 4 rows of 20-way standard 0.1” pin header pads.
This adapter is supplied as a kit comprising the PCB, vertical edge socket and four 1×20 0.1” pin headers. The kit ships un-assembled to provide complete flexibility.
The top two mounting holes are connected to the top-side copper plane and the two non-connected P2-Edge pads. These holes could be left isolated or connected to a signal or power rail as required.
The bottom two mounting holes are connected to the bottom-side copper plane and the two 5VDC P2-Edge Module Power Input pads.
The 20-pin header spacing is suitable for a breadboard. One possible configuration would be to solder the outer header pins downward, and the inner header pins upward. In this way, the adapter may be plugged into a breadboard, and the upward pins would be accessible to jumper wires.
A Prop Plug (#32201) will be required to program the P2 Edge Module.
- Vertical socket for the Parallax P2 Edge Module (#P2-EC)
- PCB comes unpopulated for complete flexibility
- Supplied with four 1×20 0.1” male pin headers
- Mounting holes at each corner, with two connected to 5VDC IN and two unconnected
- Operating temperature: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)
- Mounting holes: 2.4mm diameter
- PCB Dimensions: 2.3 x 0.8 in (58.5 x 20.3 mm)
P2 Edge 80-pin Adapter Kit Contents:
- (1) P2 Edge 80-pin Adapter PCB (#300-64018)
- (4) 20-pin Headers, 0.1: spacing (#450-00307)
- (1) 80-pin Edge Connector Socket – Vertical (#450-00310)
RoHS CE and UKCA Declarations of Conformity are available under the Downloads tab.