The P2 WX Adapter add-on board connects a Parallax WX ESP8266 Wi-Fi Module SIP version (#32420S) to our most popular Propeller 2 development systems for wireless programming and communication. Wireless programming is available via the drag-and-drop P2 Loader on the WX ESP8266 Wi-Fi Module SIP web page, using a binary file from any P2 programming language. A Spin2 Object is available for IoT applications on the P2 Object Exchange.
Compatible development systems include the P2 Eval Board Rev C (#64000), and the P2 Edge Module Breadboard (#64020) or P2 Edge Mini Breakout Board (#64019) with a P2 Edge Module (#P2-EC).
Note that when wirelessly programming via the WX module the Prop Plug must be disconnected.
- Designed for use with Parallax WX ESP8266 Wi-Fi Modules SIP version (#32420S)
- Low insertion force direct connection for the WX Module to compatible Parallax P2 boards
- Connect to P57–P63 RES header for P2 programming, or other 2×6 accessory header for serial-over-WiFi
- Ships completely assembled and tested by Parallax
- Wireless Propeller 2 programming for rapid development
- Multicore remote telemetry systems
- Custom IoT devices
- Header/socket pin spacing: 0.1 in (2.54 mm)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.0 in (30.48 x 25.4 mm)
- Operating temperature: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)