The Propeller Mini is a quick-turn low-cost solution for embedding a multicore Propeller microcontroller into hard-to-reach places or small-sized projects where full-sized development boards are not practical. The Propeller Mini is small in size but it has all the basic features of a larger control board.
You can solder the included header onto the Propeller Mini, creating a 700-mil DIP package perfect for a breadboard or protoboard. You also have the option of soldering your project's wire leads directly to the through holes on the board, to keep the control system for your project small, or to solder sockets onto the Propeller Mini so you can prototype with it. With any of these choices, you can have a complete prototyping system or project while maintaining a small footprint.
- Propeller P8X32A-M44 multi-core microcontroller
- 64 KB EEPROM for program storage*
- Fixed 5 V 1 A and 3.3 V 400 mA regulators can power devices such as sensors, LCD display, or a servo
- Removable 5 MHz crystal can be replaced with other values
- Access to 19 digital I/O for control and communication with sensors and other devices
*Boards purchased before January 21, 2014 feature a 32 KB EEPROM rather than 64 KB.
Note: A Prop Plug (#32201) is required for programming the Propeller Mini, and is not included in the package.
- 3.3 VDC regulated output @ 400 mA max
- 5 VDC regulated output @ 600 mA max
- Voltage requirements: Regulated 6.5–12 VDC though VIN pin
- Communication: Propeller Plug for programming (#32210, not included)
- Dimensions: 0.81 x 1.52 in (20.5 x 38.6 mm)
- Operating temp range: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)
Propeller Mini Schematic - 193.19 KB | updated: 16 Sep 2014 - 2:19 pm
Propeller Mini Product Guide - 178.39 KB | updated: 28 Jan 2014 - 9:26 am
Propeller Tool Software for Windows (Spin & Assembly) - 19.69 MB | updated: 08 Oct 2012 - 3:42 pm