- Download 2625
- File Size 70.86 MB
- File Count 8
- Create Date September 4, 2020
- Last Updated October 29, 2020
Propeller C Learn Folder
SimpleIDE's Update Workspace feature will first archive your existing files in a DocumentsSimpleIDE_Backups folder, and then selectively update files in your SimpleIDE/Learn folder.
- Download the .zipside file to your computer.
- From inside SimpleIDE, click Tools >Update Workspace.
- In the dialogue that appears, click the Browse button and navigate to the .zipside file, and then click Open.
- Browse to ...Documents/SimpleIDE, and rename your Learn folder.
- Download the .zip file below to your computer, and then unzip/extract all files.
- Copy the Learn folder inside it to ...Documents/SimpleIDE.
A summary of changes in each release is given below; for complete details, see the Parallax Inc. Simple Libraries Releases on GitHub.
Download Version & Details
Library and example programs added for the LIS3DH 3-axis Accelerometer with ADC module (#29020).
- Example programs for new libraries: ePaper (il3820.h with simplegfx.h support) and environmental sensing (bme680.h).
- simplegfx library - New, provides text and graphics features for a variety of displays. Compatible with multiple displays in a single application.
- il3820 library - New for controlling the 296 x 128 2.9 inch ePaper Display (#28084). Compatible with the simplegfx library.
- ssd1331 library - A new alternative to the oledc library that is compatible with the simplegfx library.
- bme680 library - New for the BME680 Sensor (#28061), measuring temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and VOCs.
- oledc library - Add fast remap function named remapColor888to565.
- abdrive360 library - Add drive_suppress_eeprom function to allow ActivityBot 360° applications to temporarily operate with servo I/O pins that are different from the ones stored in the calibration settings.
- gps library - Add functions for determining GPS unit's talker ID.
- Library update to servo360 prevents Parallaxy from getting stuck against walls.
- Add WX to WX communication to Examples | Network | WiFi.
- Add I2C Slave IO Expander to Examples | Protocols.