- Download 1854
- File Size 22.58 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 14, 2020
- Last Updated December 17, 2020
Propeller Tool Software for Windows (Spin/PASM for P1/P2)
Software programming the Propeller 1 & 2 (P8X32A & P2X8C4M64P) in Spin and Assembly languages. The Propeller Tool includes the programming software, USB driver, Propeller Manual, PE Kit Labs text and example code, schematics, quick reference, Propeller Help and tutorial examples.
Download Version & Details
|Do NOT connect your hardware to USB or Serial port until AFTER you have installed the software.||Step 1: Download the software to your computer||Step 2: Run the Installer and follow the prompts||Step 3: Connect your hardware to USB or serial port|
Supports Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (no RT variations supported). Requires a web browser to view Help system. Installer includes software, USB driver, Propeller Manual, PE Kit Labs text and example code, Spin Tutorial in the Propeller Help, schematics, quick reference.
NOTE: If you have v2.4 installed, there's no need to uninstall it - v2.4.1 will automatically replace it.
- Set integrated explorer to show recent items only by default. User can uncheck that button to see the entire drive. This saves time during first startup.
- Updated to include P2 compiler release from 11/19/2020; same as in PNut v35.
- Fixed bug causing help menu links to fail for P1; due to installer file placement change.
- Fixed bug that caused some objects to error on compile with a memory overrun error.
- Fixed font installation issue that occurs only after uninstalling v1.3.2.