P2 Eval AV Breakout Add-on Board Overview:
The P2 Eval AV Breakout Add-on Board speeds development for Propeller 2 multicore microcontroller projects requiring audiovisual accessories. This board features a pass-through socket that stacks on top of a 2×6 accessory header on the Propeller 2 Evaluation Board (#64000). It is also compatible with a P2 Edge Module Breadboard (#64020) or P2 Edge Mini Breakout Board (#64019) with a P2 Edge Module (#P2-EC) installed.
P2 Eval AV Breakout Add-on Board Features:
- Amplified Audio Out (80mW) / Headphone Socket (3.5 mm Stereo Jack)
- Audio Input / Microphone Socket (3.5 mm Mono Jack)
- Audio-to-RCA 4-band
- Component Video-to-RCA 4-band (Composite Sync, RGBS)
- Digital component video (RCA Socket)
- Composite Video (RCA Socket)
- VGA (15-pin VGA socket)
- PCB Dimensions: 3.2 x 1.3 in (8.13 x 3.3 cm)
Some features share the same IO pins and sockets. The A/V board features a dip switch which allows switching the 4x RCA sockets from Audio to Video mode.
See the Product Guide under Downloads for the complete I/O pin function descriptions. Product guide, RoHS CE and UKCA Declarations of Conformity are available under the Downloads tab.