Robot Kits and Propeller 2 Starter Bundles
We’re offering six holiday bundles with a 10-35% discount! We’ve picked the most popular products think you’ll like the following:
- cyber:bot with QTI Line Follower Bundle for those interested in learning about robotics, Python, scripting and electronic circuits using the Micro:bit.
- ActivityBot 360 with Ping))) Mount and Line Follower is a super kit based on the Propeller 1 Multicore Microcontroller, programmable in BlocklyProp and C.
- Scribbler 3 Plus Projects Bundle includes the S3 robot, infrared remote control, Ping))) Ultrasonic Sensor, and a servo for adding a Sharpie pen-lifter — basically, the robot and the most popular accessories. Ideal for the younger person who is getting started!
- RFID Reader and Ten Tags Bundle is useful for any microcontroller you’re using. Use the RFID Reader and the ten tags to identify anything with one of our RFID tags. This is a discounted bundle of our most popular wireless sensor.
For Propeller 2 early adopters (you know who you are) we’ve got two kits! Eight high-speed cores with analog input, video output, flexible I/Os, several programming languages, and a committed P2 Live Forum community will be enough to help you get started!
- Propeller 2 Developer Starter Bundle featuring the popular “JonnyMac” board is the most expansive solution.
- Propeller 2 Mini Starter Bundle with the simple Mini Breakout Board provides similar connections as the JonnyMac, but with no breadboard.
This year, we’re all going to have more time than usual. Plan ahead, order early, and settle in for a winter of learning something new.
Two Stocking Stuffers Under $20!
Both of these are ideal choices for students between the ages of 8 to 14.
- micro:bit v2.0 GO Bundle
- Cyber.org DIY Breadboard Circuits Kit