The Parallax Continuous Rotation Servo is ideal for robotics and basic movement projects. It is designed for continuous rotation and is easily interfaced with any Parallax microcontroller. This is the servo on the BASIC Stamp Boe-Bot, Arduino-based Shield-Bot, and micro:bit based cyber:bot robots.
- Bidirectional continuous rotation
- 0 to 50 RPM, with linear response to PWM for easy ramping
- Accepts four mounting screws
- Easy to interface with any Parallax microcontroller or PWM-capable device
- Very easy to control with PBASIC’s or SX/B’s PULSOUT commands
- Weighs only 1.5 oz (42.5 g)
Note: Servo current draw can spike while under load. Be sure that your application’s power supply and voltage regulator is prepared to supply adequate current for all servos used. Do not try to power this servo directly from a BASIC Stamp module’s Vdd or Vin pins; do not connect the servo’s Vss line directly to the BASIC Stamp module’s Vss pin.
- Power requirements: 4 to 6 VDC* , 15 -200 mA
- Communication: Pulse-width modulation
- Gear material: Acetal copolymer
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 0.8 x 1.6 in (55.8x 19 x 40.6 mm) excluding servo horn
- Operating temp range: +14 to +122 °F (-10 to +50 °C)
- Torque: 38 oz-in @ 6 V