The Parallax Standard Servo is ideal for robotics and basic movement projects. It can hold any position over a 180-degree range and is easily interfaced with any Parallax microcontroller.
- Holds any position between 0 and 180 degrees
- 38 oz-in torque at 6 V
- Accepts four mounting screws
- High precision gear made of the POM (polyacetal) resin makes for smooth operation with no backlash
- Weighs only 1.55 oz (44 g)
Note: Servo current draw can spike while under load. Be sure that your application’s power supply and voltage regulator is prepared to supply adequate current for all servos used. Do not try to power this servo directly from a BASIC Stamp module’s Vdd or Vin pins; do not connect the servo’s Vss line directly to the BASIC Stamp module’s Vss pin.
- Power Requirements: 4 to 6 VDC*,
- Communication: Pulse-width modulation
- Gear material: Acetal copolymer
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 0.8 x 1.6 in (55.8x 19 x 40.6 mm) excluding servo horn
- Operating temp range: +14 to +144 °F (-10 to +50 °C)
- Torque: 38 oz-in @ 6 V