Nano GPS Click Overview:
Nano GPS 2 Click features the smallest GPS module with an integrated patch antenna, the ORG1510-MK05 a module from OriginGPS.
Parallax speeds the process of Propeller 2 development through our partnership with MikroE, who has created a family of 850+ Clicks for most I/O functions you may envision. For each of the Click boards stocked by Parallax, you will find a documented Spin 2 code example on our Propeller GitHub Object Exchange. the P2 Eval Board (#64000), and the P2 Edge Module Breadboard (#64020) or P2 Edge Mini Breakout Board (#64019) with a P2 Edge Module (#P2-EC), using the P2 to MikroBus Click Adapter (#64008).
Nano GPS 2 Click is the world’s smallest multi-constellation antenna module enabling high-performance in a variety of applications. Multi Micro Hornet ORG1510-MK05 module is introducing the industry’s lowest energy per fix ratio, unparalleled accuracy, and extremely fast fixes even under challenging signal conditions, such as in built-up urban areas, dense foliage or even indoor.
Despite its size, Nano GPS 2 Click offers superior sensitivity and outstanding performance, with time to first fix (TTFF) of less than 1 second, high accuracy of less than 2.5m, and tracking sensitivity down to -165dBm.
Nano GPS 2 Click is supported by a mikroSDK compliant library, which includes functions that simplify software development. This Click board™ comes as a fully tested product, ready to be used on a system equipped with the mikroBUS™ socket.
Nano GPS Click Features:
- OriginGPS Multi Micro Hornet GPS module with incorporated on‐board antenna
- Full Power-Continuous Mode for best GNSS performance
- Power Save Mode to optimize power consumption
- Backup Mode low quiescent power state where receiver operation is stopped
Nano GPS Click Specifications:
- Type: GPS+GNSS
- On-board modules: Multi Micro Hornet ORG1510-MK05
- Key Features Superior sensitivity and outstanding
- Time to first fix (TTFF): < 1 second
- Accuracy: < 2.5m
- Tracking sensitivity: down to -165dBm
- Interface: GPIO,UART
- Compatibility: mikroBUS
- Click board size: S (28.6 x 25.4 mm)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V
- Weight: 27g