Parallax speeds the process of Propeller 2 development through our partnership with MikroE, who has created a family of 850+ Clicks for most I/O functions you may envision. For each of the Click boards stocked by Parallax, you will find a documented Spin 2 code example on our Propeller GitHub Object Exchange. Connect your Click boards to the Propeller 2 Evaluation Board or P2-EC Edge Breakout Breadboard using the #64008 P2 to MikroBus Click Adapter.
4-20mA R Click is an add-on board in mikroBUS form factor which serves as a receiver in a 4-20mA current loop standard. It features INA196 current shunt monitor, MCP3201 12-bit ADC as well as TPS61041 DC/DC boost converter.
It receives output current (4-20mA) from transmitter and converts it into a voltage (0.4-2V). This voltage is converted into a 12-bit data signal in the MCP3201 A/D converter and sent via mikroBUS™ SPI lines. Together with 4-20mA T Click™ this board forms a complete 4-to-20mA current loop standard. It is designed to use either 3.3V or 5V power supply.
- Type: Current
- Applications: Board is ideal for using in field of industrial process control and test systems. It serves as interface between sensors or instruments connected to MCU
- On-board modules: INA196 current shunt monitor, MCP3201 12-bit ADC as well as TPS61041 DC/DC boost converter
- Key Features: The board receives output current (4-20mA) from transmitter and converts it into a voltage (0.4-2V)
- Interface: SPI,GPIO
- Compatibility: mikroBUS
- Click board size: S (28.6 x 25.4 mm)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- Weight: 30g
For datasheet see the manufacturer’s product page.