The MEMSIC 2125 is a low cost, dual-axis thermal accelerometer capable of measuring tilt, acceleration, rotation, and vibration with a range of ±3 g. For integration into existing applications, the MEMSIC 2125 is electrically compatible with other popular accelerometers.
MEMSIC provides the 2125 in a surface-mount format. Parallax mounts the circuit on a small PCB, providing all I/O connections so it can easily be inserted on a breadboard or through-hole prototype area.
- Measures ±3 g on each axis, enough for data for a wide variety of applications
- Simple pulse output of g-force for each axis is easy to read for most any microcontroller
- Convenient 6-pin 0.1" spacing DIP module fits into a standard breadboard or through-hole board
- Analog output of temperature (Tout pin) allows for fine-tuning of advanced applications
- Low current at 3.3 or 5 V operation (less than 4 mA at 5 VDC) puts low demand on your system
- Dual-axis tilt sensing for remote controllers or autonomous robot navigation
- Single-axis rotational position sensing
- Movement/Lack-of-movement sensing for alarm systems
- R/C hobby projects such as autopilots
- Power requirements: +3.3 to +5 VDC
- Communication: TTL/CMOS compatible 100 Hz PWM output signal with duty cycle proportional to acceleration
- Dimensions: 0.42 x 0.42 x 0.45 in (10.7 x 10.7 x 11.8 mm)
- Operating temp range: 32 to +158 °F (0 to +70 °C)
MEMSIC is a registered trademark of MEMSIC, Inc.
Smart Sensors and Applications Text - 4.51 MB | updated: 12 Sep 2013 - 11:21 am
Memsic 2125 Dual-Axis Accelerometer Schematic - 3.79 KB | updated: 28 Sep 2012 - 5:52 pm
Memsic MXD2125 Datasheet - 140.19 KB | updated: 28 Sep 2012 - 5:51 pm
Memsic 2125 Dual-Axis Accelerometer AppKit Code - 4 KB | updated: 28 Sep 2012 - 5:48 pm
Memsic 2125 Dual-Axis Accelerometer AppKit - 99.28 KB | updated: 28 Sep 2012 - 5:46 pm
Memsic 2125 Dual-Axis Accelerometer Product Guide - 127.92 KB | updated: 28 Sep 2012 - 5:43 pm