Quantity limited to stock on hand. Raw angular rate and temperature data measurements are accessed from the selectable digital I2C or SPI interface. The small package design and SIP interface accompanied by the mounting hole make the sensor easy to integrate into your projects. Designed to be used with a variety of microcontrollers, the module has a large operating voltage window.
- 3-axis angular rate sensor (yaw, pitch & roll) make it great for model aircraft navigation systems.
- Supports both I2C and SPI for whichever method of communication you desire.
- Three selectable scales: 250/500/2000 degrees/sec (dps)
- Embedded power down and sleep mode to minimize current draw
- 16 bit-rate value data output
- 8-bit temperature data output
- UAV, IMU systems
- 3D motion control
- Virtual reality input devices
- Power Requirement: 2.7 to 6.5 VDC
- Current draw: 6.7mA @ 3.3VDC, 7mA @ 5VDC
- Communication: I2C (up to 400kHz) or SPI (10MHz; 4 & 3 wire)
- Dimensions: 0.85 x 0.80 in (2.16 x 2.03cm)
- Operating temp range: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)