Quantity limited to stock on hand.
The Gyroscope Module 3-Axis L3G4200D provides raw angular rate and temperature data measurements that are accessed from the selectable digital I2C or SPI interface. The small package design and SIP interface accompanied by the mounting hole make the sensor easy to integrate into your projects. Designed to be used with a variety of microcontrollers, the module has a large operating voltage window.
- 3-axis angular rate sensor (yaw, pitch & roll) make it great for model aircraft navigation systems.
- Supports both I2C and SPI for whichever method of communication you desire.
- Three selectable scales: 250/500/2000 degrees/sec (dps)
- Embedded power down and sleep mode to minimize current draw
- 16 bit-rate value data output
- 8-bit temperature data output
- PCB assembled, tested, and completed in Rocklin, California
- UAV, IMU systems
- 3D motion control
- Virtual reality input devices
- Power Requirement: 2.7 to 6.5 VDC
- Current draw: 6.7mA @ 3.3VDC, 7mA @ 5VDC
- Communication: I2C (up to 400kHz) or SPI (10MHz; 4 & 3 wire)
- Dimensions: 0.85 x 0.80 in (2.16 x 2.03cm)
- Operating temp range: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)