This epoxy disc RFID tag sports wide 30 mm diameter and center hole for convenient handling and attachment options. It can be read with our RFID Card Reader – Serial (#28140) and RFID Card Reader – USB (#28340). Each tag has a unique 10-digit ID, so multiple tags can be used in a single project and may be purchased from Parallax in any quantity. This tag may be used for identification, access control to spaces and equipment, and for triggering other events in an automated system.
See our RFID Module & Tag Compatibility Chart here.
- Center hole for attachment options
- Laminated Epoxy material for good chemical stability
- Belongs to the EM4100 family of passive tags
- 125 kHz activating frequency
- Readable from within 2 inches of the RFID reader module
- Access Control
- Asset Tracking
Note: This tag can NOT be written to with the RFID Read/Write modules (#28440 & #28540).
- Unique – 64 bit read only ID
- Operating Frequency: 125 kHz +/- 6 kHz
- Communication: EM4100 Protocol
- Center Hole: 0.125 in (3.2 mm)
- Dimensions: 1.18 x 0.039 in (30 x 1 mm)
- Operating temp range: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)