This RFID Read/Write transponder tag is part of the EM Microelectronic-Marin SA EM4x50 family and is designed to work with our RFID Read/Write Module, Serial (#28440) or RFID Read/Wrtie Module, USB (#28540). Each tag contains a unique, read-only serial number (one of 2^32, or 4,294,967,296 possible combinations) and 116 bytes of user data area stored in a non-volatile EEPROM (Electrically Erasable Read Only Memory). The user data area can be optionally secured with a 32-bit password to allow only authorized read and write operations.
See our RFID Module & Tag Compatibility Chart here.
- Thin package makes it ideal for many applications
- Rugged outer casing can be used in applications with exposure to direct sunlight
- Designed to resist common stress known from access control and time attendance systems
- EM Microelectronic-Marin SA EM4x50 family chip
- 125 kHz operating frequency
- Diameter 30 mm (1.2 inches)
- Room access
- User authentication
- User data storage
- These tags are NOT compatible with the read-only devices RFID Card Reader – Serial (#28140) or RFID Card Reader – USB (#28340).
- In accordance with U.S. Patent Nos. RE40,145; 5,817,207; 6,036,099; 6,214,155; 6,514,367; and 6,557,766.