This 12.4mm Round RFID Tag is one of the smallest form factors we carry, designed specifically for harsh environments. It can be read with our RFID Card Reader – Serial (#28140) and RFID Card Reader – USB (#28340). Each tag has a unique 10-digit ID, so multiple tags can be used in a single project and may be purchased from Parallax in any quantity. This tag may be used for identification, access control to spaces and equipment, and for triggering other events in an automated system.
See our RFID Module & Tag Compatibility Chart here.
- PPS and Epoxy material for high mechanical and chemical resistance
- Belongs to the EM4100 family of passive tags
- 125 kHz activating frequency
- Readable from within 2 inches of the RFID reader module
- Batch process tracking
- Asset Tracking
Note: This tag is NOT compatible with the RFID Read/Write modules (#28440 & #28540).
- Unique – 64 bit read only ID
- Operating Frequency: 125 kHz +/- 6 kHz
- Communication: EM4100 Protocol
- Dimensions: 0.07 x 0.49 in (2 x 12.4 mm)
- Operating temp range: -13 to +185 °F (-25 to +85 °C)