The SF30 High Speed Laser Rangefinders can output an amazing 18317 readings per second — far faster than the SF10 series. Lightweight and compact, this 0–100 meter rangefinder is designed to detect terrain and obstacles or create maps from moving vehicles and UAVs. It uses a time-of-flight system to make accurate distance measurements that are not affected by surface texture, speed, wind, changes in barometric pressure, noise, ambient light, terrain, or air temperature.
Requiring just a regulated 5 V supply, the SF30 includes configurable digital and analog interfaces for easy integration with a flight controller, embedded system, or other processing platform. The SF30 has settings to smooth the distance measurements if high resolution is required, or use the raw results if higher speed data acquisition is desired.
- Measures distances up to 100 meters for natural targets
- Outputs up to 18317 readings per second for very quick data refresh
- Multiple hardware interfaces for easy connection to different types of flight controllers or other embedded systems
- Ready to use with no calibration needed
- Set optional configurations with the free LightWare Terminal Software
- Change settings on the fly via a serial port connection to a host controller
- 18″ (46 cm) USB A to MicroB cable and 7-wire cable/plug included
- Compatible with our Aluminum Stand Kit for SF10 Laser Rangefinders
CAUTION – The SF30 laser rangefinder contains a laser and should never be aimed at a person or an animal. Do not look at the beam directly with optical instruments. FDA approval pending.