The Robotics with the Boe-Bot text is included with the Boe-Bot robot (#28832). Clear, step-by-step instructions introduce robotics, text-based programming, and electronics one activity at a time. introduces motor control and interfacing your robot to the human world to avoid objects, follow light, and provide sound and light feedback.
This tutorial was written to accompany high school, college, and vocational school curriculum, but also supports the independent learner. Paired with a Boe-Bot Robot, it can be used as a California A-G approved elective course. Assesment material is available to verified educators; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Your Boe-Bot robot’s Brain
- Your Boe-Bot’s Servo Motors
- Assemble and Test Your Boe-Bot robot
- Boe-Bot Navigation
- Tactile Navigation with Whiskers
- Light Sensitive Navigation with Photoresistors
- Navigating with Infrared Headlights
- Robot Control with Distance Detection