The RFID Blue Eye Key Fob Tag EM-4100 can be read with our RFID Card Reader (#28140) and RFID Reader USB (#28340). Each tag has a unique 10-digit ID, so multiple tags can be used in a single project. This tag may be used for identification, access control to spaces and equipment, and for triggering other events in an automated system.
See our RFID Module & Tag Compatibility Chart here.
- Belongs to the EM4100 family of passive tags
- 125 kHz activating frequency
- Readable from within 2 to 5 inches of the RFID reader module
- Key ring included
- This tag can NOT be written to with the RFID Read/Write Module – Serial (#28440) or USB (#28540)
- In accordance with U.S. Patent Nos. RE40,145; 5,817,207; 6,036,099; 6,214,155; 6,514,367; and 6,557,766.