Ready to explore inventing with electronics? With our growing system of BlocklyProp visual programming and tutorials, this curated box of parts becomes a playground for interactive learning.
Plug the Propeller FLiP module into its breadboard and you are ready to start programming. Step-by-step activities introduce each electronic component, and labels on every Propeller FLiP pin help to make the right circuit connections. Remix the kit contents into your own projects, and add on most any 3.3 V or 5 V sensor or accessory. There are no proprietary connectors to limit creativity.
Ideal for Invention projects, Computer Science, Career Technology Education, and other STEM related courses, this inclusive system supports all participants — not just the “coders.” Recommended for middle school, high school and college in a 1:1 or 1:2 use.
- BlocklyProp graphical online programming is supported on ChromeBook, Windows, and Mac
- Text-based C programming is supported on Windows and Mac
- Online tutorials for BlocklyProp graphical programming as well as Propeller C text-based programming
- USB-powered multicore Propeller FLiP module, no batteries needed
- Sensors: 4-direction tilt sensor, thermistor temperature sensor, phototransistor light sensor
- Human input devices: pushbuttons, keypad, 3/4-turn knob
- Output devices: LEDs, piezo speaker, 7-segment LED, Mini DC Motor
- Components: resistors, capacitors, jumper wires, transistor, alligator clips
Note: Due to continual quality improvements and supplier options, parts and quantities subject to change without notice.