- Download 12491
- File Size 370.71 MB
- File Count 6
- Create Date September 15, 2020
- Last Updated July 14, 2021
BlocklyProp Solo, Launcher, and FAQ for Schools - downloads
BlocklyProp Solo is an online visual programming tool for Propeller microcontroller boards. For the USB programming connection with your computer, you must first install the Launcher app. For macOS prior to 10.15 "Catalina," special USB drivers are provided where needed for proper operation.
The links below automatically deliver v1.0.1, released 5/27/2020, despite the Upload Date shown.
- Teachers & IT Admins: Download the BlocklyProp Solo FAQ for Schools below before proceeding.
- Chromebook users ONLY: get the BlocklyProp Launcher from the chrome web store.
- Windows & Mac users: Download and install the Launcher for your operating system (see options below.)
- See Getting Started with BlocklyProp Solo and other tutorials at Learn.parallax.com.
Download Version & Details
See the About BlocklyProp Updates page in the Propeller BlocklyProp Block Reference.
Version Information for BlocklyProp Launcher
- Running macOS Catalina or Big Sur? Use the Setup-BPLauncher-MacOS-Catalina.zip
- Running macOS Mojave? Use the Setup-BPLauncher-MacOS-Mojave.zip
- Running macOS High Sierra or older? Use the Setup-BPLauncher-MacOS-High-Sierra.zip
Version 1.0.1 (Released 5/27/2020)
- Ports are managed much more naturally; often no user-selection need be made for wired port and newly-connected ports (wired or wireless) appear above previously existing ports of the same type
- Fixed download failures, often during RAM Checksum step
- Log view now auto-scrolls (can be overridden by user scroll)
- Fixed port filtering to exclude Bluetooth ports
- Signed and notarized Mac release to install and run properly on macOS Mojave and Catalina
- NOTE: FTDI Drivers are required only on Mojave (and prior versions) of macOS; Catalina already includes compatible drivers