Note: quantity limited to stock on hand. The Gas Sensor Board is designed to work in conjunction with one of the gas sensors listed below (not included) allowing you to determine when a preset gas level has been reached or exceeded.
- CO (Carbon Monoxide) Gas Sensor (#605-00007)
- CH4 (Methane) Gas Sensor (#605-00008)
- LPG (Propane) Gas Sensor (#605-00009)
- C2H5OH (Alcohol) Gas Sensor (#605-00011)
The gas sensor simply plugs into the Gas Sensor Board, making it easy to use these sensors in embedded projects. The board can interface to a microcontroller with only two I/O pins, allowing the sensor to be controlled and monitored automatically.
- SIP header interface with 0.1″ spacing for easy connection to prototyping boards or extension cables
- Controllable internal heater facilitates accurate measurements
- Low-power standby mode reduces power usage for embedded projects
- Only two microcontroller I/O pins required for operation
- Gas level over-limit alarm
- Stand-alone/background sensing device
- Environmental monitoring equipment
- Voltage requirements: 5 VDC
- Current requirements: ~165mA (heater on), ~60mA (heater off)
- Interface: 1 TTL compatible input (HSW); 1 TTL compatible output (ALR)
- Dimensions: 1.50 x 1.0 x 1.0 in (38.1 x 25.4 x 25.4 mm)
- Operating temp range: 14 to 122 °F (-10 to +50°C)
- The Gas Sensor Board requires one of our sensors, a source of gas for calibration and a tiny flathead screwdriver.
- The Gas Sensor Board and individual gas sensors replace the discontinued product numbers listed below. Please note that on boards labeled 27983 pin 2 is active-high, and on boards labeled 27904, 27930, 27931, and 27932, pin 2 is active-low.
- #27983 + #605-00007 replaces #27931 – CO Gas Sensor Module
- #27983 + #605-00008 replaces #27930 – CH4 Gas Sensor Module
- #27983 + #605-00009 replaces #27932 – LPG Gas Sensor Module
- #27983 + #605-00011 replaces #27904 – C2H5OH Gas Sensor Module