Quantity limited to stock on hand. The CO Gas Sensor is used in gas detection equipment for detecting Carbon Monoxide in home, automotive or industrial settings. When paired with our Gas Sensor Board (#27983) it provides a development system and test platform for CO gas sensor design.
- Manufacturer Model MQ-7
- High sensitivity to Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Safety Devices (harmful gas detection)
- Environmental monitoring
Note: Please refer to the manufacturer datasheet for more informaton and circuit recommendations.
Note: This sensor, when paired with our Gas Sensor Board (#27983), replaces our CO Gas Sensor Module (#27931). Please note that on boards labeled 27983 pin 2 is active-high, and on boards labeled 27904, 27930, 27931, and 27932, pin 2 is active-low.
- Voltage requirements: 5VDC
- Current requirements: ~160mA
- Interface Type: Resistive
- Dimensions: 0.7″ diameter x 0.65″ tall excluding leads (17.8mm diameter x 16.5mm tall excluding leads)
- Operating temp range: -4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C)