DS3231 AT24C32 Real Time Clock Module Overview:
The DS3231 AT24C32 Real Time Clock Module adds timestamp and event scheduling information to your microcontroller projects. This module generates seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year, and provides timekeeping until 2100 while compensating for leap years.
This device was added to Parallax inventory as a quick demonstration to the sample code for the Propeller 2 SPIN/PASM SPI Driver used in the Propeller 2 Live Forum and P2 Quick Byte “SPI Driver Object”. It is compatible with all Parallax microcontrollers, to provide simple visual feedback for numbers and data.
DS3231 AT24C32 Real Time Clock Module Features:
- Accurate RTC manages all timekeeping functions
- Battery-backup input for continuous timekeeping
- Low power operation extends battery-backup run time
- Breadboard-friendly 6-pin SIP header
DS3231 AT24C32 Real Time Clock Module Applications:
- Create a clock project using an LCD, OLED or HDMI display
- Time-stamp datalogging projects
- Control events to occur at specific time of day, day of week, etc.
DS3231 AT24C32 Real Time Clock Module Specifications:
- Clock chip: DS3231
- Memory chip: AT24C32 (32K)
- Operating voltage: 3.3 to 5.5 VDC
- Communication: I2C bus, up to 400 kHz
- Operating Temperature Ranges: Commercial (0°C to +70°C) and Industrial (-40°C to +85°C)
- Accuracy from 0°C to +40°C: ±2ppm
- Accuracy from -40°C to +85°C: ±3.5ppm
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 0.87 x 0.55 in (38 x 22 x 14 mm)