This precision-machined bracket mounts your Lightware SF10, SF11, or SF30 series laser rangefinder to your project. The stand is made from high-grade aluminum and it conveniently positions and protects the laser rangefinder in both stationary and mobile applications. Assembly is quick and easy, with the necessary mounting hardware included.
- Fits Lightware SF10, SF11, and SF30 series of laser rangefinders
- Custom CNC-machined in Rocklin, CA USA from 6061 high-grade aluminum
- Hardware for mounting the sensor to the stand and then attaching the stand to your project is included
- Mounting hole spacing is sized to fit pre-drilled holes in the Arlo Robot Platform.
- Dimensions (without sensor): 2.52 x 2.57 x 0.35 in (63.86 x 65.36 x 8.84 mm)
- (1) SF10 Laser Aluminum Stand (#720-28006)
- (2) Screw, #4-40 x 1/4” Socket Head (#710-00047)
- (2) Screw, #6-32 x 1/2” Socket Head (#710-00033)
- (1) 3/32” Hex Key (#725-00025)
Aluminum Stand Kit for SF Rangefinders Design Files - 906.5 KB | updated: 05 May 2016 - 9:55 am
Aluminum Stand Kit for SF Lasers Product Guide - 825.9 KB | updated: 15 May 2018 - 9:05 am