This kit for the LW20 Sealed Mini LRF is a precisely machined mounting bracket cut from ¼ in thick high-grade aluminum. With easy installation, this stand can gracefully attach your LightWare LW20 LRF (not included) to your robot or drone, protecting the sensor from most collisions. Mount the stand directly on the chassis, or on a digital servo (not included) for area-sweeping collision detection.
- LW20 sensor slides into the stand and is held in place with a set screw
- 1/16" hex key for the set screw is included.
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 1.85 x 0.25 in (56 x 47 x 6.4 mm)
- Made from 6061 aluminum with a clear anodized finish
- Custom designed and CNC-machined at Parallax headquarters in Rocklin, California
Note: the LW20 Sealed Mini Laser Rangefinder and digital servo are NOT included.
- (1) - Set Screw (#710-00044)
- (1) - Hex Key 1/16" (#725-00062)
- (2) - Zinc, Phil, 4-40 x 1/4" Screw (#700-00028)
- (2) - Socket Head 6-32 x 1/2" cap screw (#710-00033)
- (1) - LW20 Alum Sensor Stand (#720-28055)
Note: The included Socket Head 6-32 machine screws may be used to attach your stand to your project. These screws accept a common Ball End Hex Key 7/64" (#725-00021), not included, but sold separately if needed.