Do you need little continuous rotation servos for a little project? Try this compact, lightweight servo that requires only 3V to operate.
It is an ideal servo motor for micro:bit GO bundle projects paired with our I/O adapter to bring both micro:bit control signals and direct battery current right to a breadboard. A 3-pin single-row header, available separately, will come in handy for connecting this servo to a breadboard.
Control this servo with PWM (pulse width modulation) signals. Pulses in the 700-1500 µs range turn it clockwise; pulses in the 1500-2300 µs range turn it counterclockwise, 1500 µs will make it stop. Need wheels? The Wheel/Tire for 3V Micro CR Servo (FT90R) presses right on to this servo’s spline, just secure it with the included screw.
Pick up a pair for your home made tiny robot project!
- Operates at 3V, ideal for two 1.5V batteries
- Easy to control with simple PWM (pulse-width modulation) signals
- Rotates continuously clockwise & counterclockwise
- Set of servo horns is included
- Accepts the Wheel/Tire for FT90R Mini CR Servo
- Animating mechanical props
- Tiny home-made robots
Note: if you are looking for a tiny standard servo to turn to and hold a position, try the 3V Digital Micro Servo, Standard (FT90B).
- Operating voltage: 3V to 4.8V DC
- Communication: PWM, 700-2300 µs
- Stop position: 1500 +/- 45 µs
- No-load speed: 62.5 RPM @ 3V, 110 RPM @ 4.8V
- No-load current: 75mA @ 3V, 100 mA @ 4.8V
- Idle current: 4 mA @ 3V, 5 mA @ 4.8V
- Stall current: 400 mA @ 3V, 550 mA @ 4.8V
- Torque: 1.0 kg-cm (13.9 oz-in) @3V, 1.3 kg-cm (18.1 oz-in) @ 4.8V
- Operating temp range: +5 to +158 (-15 to +70 °C)
- Gear material: Nylon/POM
- Spline: 21 T, 4.8 mm
- Dimensions: 32.3 x 12.1 x 30.7 mm
- Weight: 9 g