The 96x64 Color OLED display is perfect for displaying graphics, text, and images in bright, beautiful colors. Use it on its own to enjoy the graphics, or as part of a bigger project to display information to the user. It's a great accessory for Propeller or Arduino based STEM or STEAM projects.
The display portion of the OLED module measures 0.95" diagonal and contains 96 x 64 RGB pixels. Each pixel can be set with 16 bits of resolution for a large range of colors. OLED technology does not require a backlight, which results in a colorful, high contrast display.
Your microcontroller can talk to the display's on-board SSD1331 driver chip using a 5-wire, write-only SPI interface. An on-board boost converter properly powers the display, which can be used with with either 3.3 or 5V logic levels.
- OLED technology for high contrast and vivid colors
- Fully assembled, breadboard-friendly 7-pin SIP form factor
- Easy-to-use C libraries and Spin object for the Propeller Microcontroller
- Compatible with BlocklyProp online graphical programming tool
- Four mounting holes for installation in permanent projects
- Information readout
- Sensor module display
- Handheld game console screen
- Driver Chip: SSD1331
- Interface: 5-wire SPI (clock, data, chip select, data/command, reset)
- Resolution: 96 x 64
- Display Size: 0.95 inch diagonally
- Colors: RGB, 65K colors
- Visible Angle:>160°
- Voltage requirements: 3-5 VDC
- Dimensions: 3.17 x 3.7 cm
- Operating Temp. (-20 to +70℃)
- Storage Temp. (-30 to +80 ℃)