- Download 491
- File Size 1.47 MB
- File Count 2
- Create Date September 23, 2020
- Last Updated October 29, 2020
The Parallax Propellent software is a Windows-based tool for compiling and downloading to the Parallax Propeller chip. Propellent offers APIs and a standalone executable for the compilation and loading processes used in the Propeller Tool.
Download Version & Details
Propellent is an open-source software project; developer files are available from the Propellent Library and Executable Source Code page.
Version 1.6 [Executable/Library]
- Enhanced to return the Unique Message ID as the application's error code (ie: %ERRORLEVEL% in a batch file). This includes all possible message ID's: Fatal Errors, Information, and Events. The last one before the application terminates is what ends up as the application's error code.
Version 1.5 [Executable/Library]
- Fixed bug that displayed a source line from the wrong file when a compile error was caused by a missing object file. This would occur if the missing object file was not the first object referenced (2nd object or beyond).
- Enhanced dialog display to make source line, and error message, more clear.