- Download 1419
- File Size 1.85 MB
- File Count 2
- Create Date October 14, 2020
- Last Updated October 29, 2020
Propellent Library and Executable Source Code
This is the developer source code for Parallax Propellent software, a Windows-based tool for compiling and downloading to the Parallax Propeller chip. Propellent is available as both a library (Propellent.dll) and as an executable (Propellent.exe) and the source code used to compile both is provided in this archive. The source code is written in Object Pascal and compiles with Embarcadero Delphi. The Lazarus IDE may be able to compile portions of the Object Pascal code. LICENSE: Refer to the text at the top of the "_License & Development Notes.txt" file (included in the zip, below)
Download Version & Details
See the Propellent Software downloads page for the ready-to-use version.
Version 1.6 [Executable/Library]
- Enhanced to return the Unique Message ID as the application's error code (ie: %ERRORLEVEL% in a batch file). This includes all possible message ID's: Fatal Errors, Information, and Events. The last one before the application terminates is what ends up as the application's error code.
Version 1.5 [Executable/Library]
- Fixed bug that displayed a source line from the wrong file when a compile error was caused by a missing object file. This would occur if the missing object file was not the first object referenced (2nd object or beyond).
- Enhanced dialog display to make source line, and error message, more clear.