This beginner-level 300+ page PDF tutorial introduces BASIC Stamp microcontroller programming and electronics in a step-by-step fashion.
|File Name||Size||Upload Date|
|28123-Whats-a-Micro-v3.0.pdf||4.97 MB||Tue, 2012-09-25 17:46|
|28123-Whats-a-Micro-v2.2.zip||5.24 MB||Tue, 2012-09-25 17:46|
Download Version & Details
The activites in this text use the BASIC Stamp 2 microcontroller module on a Board of Education, or a BASIC Stamp HomeWork Board. It is included in the BASIC Stamp Activity Kits and BASIC Stamp Discovery Kits.
- The cadmium-sulfide photoresistor was replaced with an RoHS compliant phototransistor for all light-sensing activities, requiring re-writes of Chapters 7 and 10.
- Chapter 4 includes improved servo control activities and illustrations.
- The Setup and Testing instructions from Chapter 1, and the Troubleshooting from the appendix have been moved to the BASIC Stamp Editor Help file.
- The Parallax CD is no longer included.
- Chapter 10 has been redesigned with a new final project prototype.
This version uses a cadmium-sulfide photoresistor for all light-sensing activities. The zip archive for this older version includes an errata document and one BASIC Stamp example program cited as a free download in the text.