Windows and Mac-based editor software for the BASIC Stamp microcontrollers. Windows version supports Windows 2K/XP/Vista/7/8. (For earlier versions of Windows, please see version 2.3.9 notes below). For Mac-based editor software, see "For Mac OS:" version notes below.
|File Name||Size||Upload Date|
|BS-Setup-Stamp-Editor-v2.5.3.exe||18.48 MB||Thu, 2012-09-27 10:08|
|BS-Setup-Stamp-Editor-v2.3.9.exe||5.87 MB||Thu, 2012-09-27 10:08|
Download Version & Details
|Do NOT connect your hardware to USB or Serial port until AFTER you have installed the software.||Step 1: Download the software to your computer||Step 2: Run the Installer and follow the prompts||Step 3: Connect your hardware to USB or serial port|
(Supports Windows 2K/XP/Vista/7/8)
- Includes software, USB driver, example code and help for all BASIC Stamp modules.
- Updated installer to include BASIC Stamp Help v2.5.4 and updated a few related source code examples.
- Updated BASIC Stamp Editor to include the adjusted source code examples in module libraries.
(Recommended only for Windows 98/ME/NT4 users)
- This is the final version of the BASIC Stamp Editor to support Windows versions prior to Win2K.
- Updated Generate Object Code feature to allow it to load Names and Message settings from object code with file format v1.2 (old) or v1.3 (current).
- Fixed bug that prevented on-line help from appearing on some systems.
For Mac OS: