The Propeller 2 is a multicore microcontroller design by Chip Gracey that is in its final stages of development. Engineering samples of the microcontroller have been incorporated into the P2-ES Eval Board to facilitate testing and preliminary characterization before full-scale production.
Propeller 2 Documentation
At this stage, some Propeller 2 documentation is drafted in Google Docs and Google Sheets with active updates. The community is invited to participate in our Forums and GitHub repository.
- Parallax Propeller 2 Documentation (datasheet draft, Google doc)
- Parallax Propeller 2 Instructions (draft, Google Sheets)
- Propeller 2 ES Eval Board Guide (Google doc)
- P2 ES Eval Board Accessory Set Guide (Google doc)
- P2 ES Eval Board Prototype Add-on Guide (Google doc)
- Propeller 2 ES Eval Board Support thread (Parallax Forum)
- Propeller 2 Repository for community contributed resources example code (GitHub)