This surface-mount, 80-way edge socket with 1.27 mm spacing holds the P2 Edge Module (#P2-EC) in a vertical orientation on a printed circuit board. This is a low-insertion-force connector which securely holds the P2 Edge Module in place. Alternatively, vertical through-hole (#450-00310) and right-angle through-hole (#450-00308) versions are also available. The printed circuit board pattern varies between the various connectors but the socket springs and spacing for the P2 Edge Module are identical.
- Quick and secure project mounting for the P2 Edge Module
- Low-cost, quality design for volume applications
- Socket the P2 Edge Module to allow a lower-cost 2-layer printed circuit board
- Production component for mass manufacturing
- Current rating: 1 Amp
- Voltage rating: 250V AC RMS
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 500V AC RMS 60 Hz for one minute
- Contact resistance: 30 milli-ohms max at 1 A DC
- Insulation resistance: 1000 Mega-ohms min. At 500V DC
- Temperature range: -55C to +85C
- Contact: brass, gold flash on contact area, tin plated on solder tails, over nickel
- RoHS Compliant
RoHS CE and UKCA Declarations of Conformity are available under the Downloads tab.