This low cost XBee 3.3-5V Adapter Board comes in partially assembled kit form and provides a cost-effective solution for interfacing your microcontroller to any XBee or XBee Pro module (see Associated Modules below). A voltage regulator and 74LVC244A buffer is included onboard for safe interfacing to a 5 V supply, allowing for easy compatibility with any Parallax microcontroller.
- Onboard 3.3 V regulator and 5 V to 3.3 V logic converters
- Four status indicator LEDs for Power, RSSI, Associate, and mode (sleep/ON)
- Converts XBee 2mm pin spacing to breadboard friendly 0.1" spacing
- Provides easy pluggable wire or solder connections
- Pin out compatible with other XBee USB Adapter Board
- Compatible with all Parallax 3.3 V and 5 V microcontrollers
- Voltage requirements: 3.3-5VDC
- Current requirements: Varies with XBee Model
- Communication: Serial pass-through to XBee module
- Dimensions: 1.51 x 1.00 x 0.58* in (38.3 x 25.6 x 14.8*mm) * when headers are attached
- Operating temp range: -40 to +158 °F (-40 to +70 °C)
- 1 - XBee 5V/3.3V Adapter PCB
- 2 - 10-pin 2mm sockets
- 1 - 40-pin SIP header (#451-04001)
Note: Soldering assembly required. Tools Required: Soldering Iron, Solder, Flux, Diagonal Cutters or Hobby Knife and Safety Glasses. We suggest the Parallax Basic Soldering Kit (#700-10011).