This 22-gauge three-conductor wire is covered with a pliable silicone shielding and the tactile feeling conveys a much higher confidence than common extension cables. Parallax boards support these cables with 3-pin male headers. Many Parallax sensors and Displays use a 3-pin interface compatible with these cables, making them convenient for positioning these peripherals farther from your microcontroller.
3-Pin Extension Cable (12″) Specifications:
- 22 AWG 3-conductor silicone-shielded cable
- 0.1″ spacing single row connector for power, ground and signal
- Length approximately 12 in (30 cm)
- Female/female terminations
- Uses Molex series 70058 #16-02-0087 terminal or equivalent and Molex #50-57-9003 housing or equivalent
- RoHS compliant
- Black-Red-White pliable coated wires with a tactile feel
- 3-pin male/male header for breadboard use sold separately.