- Download 15844
- File Size 26.62 MB
- File Count 2
- Create Date September 22, 2020
- Last Updated November 3, 2020
BASIC Stamp Editor Software for Windows
Windows-based editor software for the BASIC Stamp microcontrollers. The latest version supports Windows 2K/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (not RT). See the MacBS2 Software page for MAC support, and the Propeller IDE for Chrome page for Chromebook, Windows and Mac support via a Chrome browser.
Download Version & Details
|Do NOT connect your hardware to USB or Serial port until AFTER you have installed the software.||Step 1: Download the software to your computer||Step 2: Run the Installer and follow the prompts||Step 3: Connect your hardware to USB or serial port|
The BASIC Stamp Editor Software for Windows created by Parallax Inc. is freeware. This software may be distributed freely for personal, educational, or commercial use with Parallax BASIC Stamp hardware. No per-computer or site license is required at school, work, or home. Parallax remains the copyright owner so it may not be re-sold. There is no End User License Agreement required during installation. This software does not collect, store, or automatically transmit end-user information.
Support for Other Systems
Windows Version 2.5.4
(Supports Windows 2K/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1(not RT)/10)
- Includes software, USB driver, example code and help for all BASIC Stamp modules.
- Updated to support BS2px v1.2.
- Included StampLoader v3.6 to support BS2px v1.2 via the Generate Object Code feature.
- Included Parallax USB (and FTDI USB) Drivers v2.12.16.
Windows Version 2.3.9
(This is only for Windows 98/ME/NT4 users)
- This is the final version of the BASIC Stamp Editor to support Windows versions prior to Win2K.
- Updated Generate Object Code feature to allow it to load Names and Message settings from object code with file format v1.2 (old) or v1.3 (current).
- Fixed bug that prevented on-line help from appearing on some systems.