The 4-Directional Tilt Sensor uses an optical system to provide positional feedback in four directions.Commonly used in many smart phones and digital cameras to adjust the screen display when the device is rotated, it is also quite fun to add to your microcontroller project as an affordable and easy-to-use human imput device.
- Positional feedback in four directions
- Easy communication with any microcontroller
- Small 6-pin package for breadboard-friendly applications
- Rotating display adjustment
- Robotic movement
- Tilt-sensing for remote controls
- Alarm systems
Note: Maximum output signal voltage approaches power supply voltage, so use the same voltage level for microcontroller and sensor supply.
- Voltage requirements: 3 to 5.5 VDC
- Communication: 2-pin high/low output for four sensor states
- Dimensions: 0.42 x 0.32 x 0.49 in (1.07 x 0.81 x 1.24 cm)
- Operating temp range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C)