The 4-Directional Tilt Sensor uses an optical system to provide positional feedback in four directions. This type of sensor is commonly used in many smart phones and digital cameras as a cheaper means to adjust the screen display when the device is rotated.
- Positional feedback in four directions
- Easy communication with any microcontroller
- Small 6-pin package for breadboard-friendly applications
- Rotating display adjustment
- Robotic movement
- Tilt-sensing for remote controls
- Alarm systems
Note: Maximum output signal voltage approaches power supply voltage, so use the same voltage level for microcontroller and sensor supply.
- Voltage requirements: 3 to 5.5 VDC
- Communication: 2-pin high/low output for four sensor states
- Dimensions: 0.42 x 0.32 x 0.49 in (1.07 x 0.81 x 1.24 cm)
- Operating temp range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C)