Add brilliant lights, colors, and circular design elements to your projects with the Smart LED NeoPixel Ring 12×5050 by Adafruit. Only 3 solder connections are needed: 5 V DC POWER, GND, and Data Input. Chain multiple rings together by connecting the Data Out of one ring to the Data Input of the next; each LED will be individually addressable.
See the Downloads below for visual BlocklyProp programs that read like pseudo-code, and are ready to test-drive with your Propeller Activity Board WX.
- 12 individually addressable superbright RGB LEDs per ring
Multiple rings may be chained together and controlled from a single I/O pin
Supported by BlocklyProp RGB LED blocks and Propeller C libraries
Compatible with Propeller, Arduino, and other precise controllers using WS2812B protocol
- Number of LEDs:12
- LED Type: WS2812B or SK6812
- Voltage requirements: 5 VDC
- Current requirements: 18 mA
- Diameter outside: ~ 1.5 in (37 mm)
- Diameter inside: ~ 1 in (25 mm)