Quantity limited to stock on hand! A mini DC motor is sometimes just what you need for your microcontroller projects. This brushed motor’s case is only 25mm long by 20mm in diameter, with a 2mm shaft, making it easy to tuck into small spaces.
- Control motor speed with pulse-width modulation or an H-bridge
- Connect to your project with alligator clips on the mounting tabs
See the Details tab below for key specifications.
- Type: copper brushed DC motor
- Case length: 25 mm
- Case diameter: 21 mm
- Shaft diameter: 2 mm
- Shaft length: 9 mm
- Mounting hole spacing: 10 mm
- Mounting hole size: 2.3 mm
- Operating voltage: 3–D VDC
- Rotational speed: 17000–36000 RPM
- Weight: 18 grams