Hub Motor Mounting Block Overview:
The Hub Motor Mounting Block attaches one 6.5″ Hub Motor with Encoder (#27860) to your project’s chassis or base. The two aluminum plates fit snugly around the Hub Motor’s shaft and are secured together with the four included #10-32 hex-head machine screws. The top and bottom edges of the block are tapped with four 1/4-20 thread mounting holes to secure the assembly a chassis or base, using whichever hardware is appropriate for your project.
See the 3D viewer and mechanical drawings under the Downloads tab for more details.
Hub Motor Mounting Block Features:
- Made specifically for the 6.5″ Hub Motor with Encoder (#27960)
- Made from 6061 aluminum with a black anodized finish
- Four hex-head machine screws to assemble the mounting block are included
- The block is tapped with two 1/4-20 thread mounting holes to secure the assembly to your project’s chassis or base
- Dimensions assembled:
- Designed and machined in California, USA
Note: The 6.5″ Hub Motor is not included with this product. It may be purchased separately, or purchase two motors and two blocks together as a bundle (see Related Products below.)