This set of hardware attaches a micro:bit module to the underside of the cyber:bot board. For directions, see the page Connect your micro:bit on our Learn site.
- Steel flat-head screws self-center in the micro:bit PCB mounting holes.
- White Nylon hex nuts hold the screws to the micro:bit and act as a spacer between the PCBs.
- Black Nylon acorn nuts secure the micro:bit to the cyber:bot board.
Note: The micro:bit module and cyber:bot board are sold separately and not included, but this extra hardware is included in all cyber:bot robot and conversion kits.
- (2) #4-40 black Nylon acorn nuts
- (2) #4-40 white Nylon hex nuts
- (2) #4-40 3/8 inch flatheadstainless steel screws