This converter can be operated in single-ended or differential mode. The differential analog voltage input allows increasing the common-mode rejection and offsetting the analog zero input voltage value. In addition, the voltage reference input can be adjusted to allow encoding any smaller analog voltage span to the full 8 bits of resolution.
- Standard 0.3" 8-pin DIP package type
- Operate in single-ended or differential mode
- 0 V to 5 V input range with 5 V supply
- Easy interface to microcontrollers, or operate "stand-alone"
- Power Requirements: 5 VDC
- Communication: TTL/CMOS input/output compatible
- Dimensions: 0.24 x 0.37 x .13 in (6.33 x 9.58 x 3.41 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +70 °F (+32 to +158 °C)
ADC0831 Datasheet - 3.12 MB | updated: 28 Jan 2020 - 2:26 pm