This "hamburger style" small, lightweight speaker is great for music and audio experiments generated by your Propeller microcontroller. Simply connect the portable speaker system to any 3.5mm jack, such as the one on the Propeller Activity Board WX, and enjoy the tunes stored on a microSD card. Gently rotate the two spheres (hamburger buns!) to expand the speaker and slide it over a speaker mount attachment for the ActivityBot Robot.
- Built-in amplifier
- On/off switch with adjustable volume
- USB charging cable included
- Output: 2.4 W
- Rating Power: 1.8 W
- Weight: 4 ounces
- 36mm micro speaker, 4O hm
- Battery Voltage: 3.7 V
- Battery Capacity: 300 mAh
- Frequency: Response 100 Hz-20 kHz
- Dimensions: 2 W x 2 L x 1.2 H inches 50 W x 50 L x 35 H (mm)
Note: As of Spring 2019 the supplier for this item is no longer veho, as that company has stopped making this model of speaker.