The NICERC Boe-Bot robot kit is used in NICERC’s Cyber Literacy, Cyber Literacy 2, Cyber Science, Physics, and Advanced Math curricula. This kit is designed for use with NICERC curricula. Professional development training is available to K-12 educators seeking to implement the kit. Learn more at nicerc.org/pd.
A fully hands-on robotics kit provides students opportunities to create meaningful projects. The Boe-Bot robot is a great learning platform for exploring the world of cyber, electronics, and entry-level PBASIC programming.
Compatible with these NICERC Supply Kits:
- NICERC Cyber Literacy Supply Kit
- NICERC Cyber Literacy 2 Supply Kit
- NICERC Cyber Science Supply Kit
- NICERC Physics Supply Kit
- NICERC Advanced Math Supply Kit
Please see the NICERC curricula (offsite) more information.