Cyber Literacy allows students to explore the interface between the world of cyber and the physical world by blending robotics, programming, and electricity with elements of liberal arts. The Cyber Literacy Supply Kit provides breadboards, wires, and components needed to build circuits used in the Cyber Literacy curriculum. See Kit Contents under the Details tab.
Please see the NICERC Cyber Literacy Curriculum (offsite) to request curriculum access and for more information on other required hardware.
NICERC recommends that schools purchase one Cyber Literacy Kit per Boe-Bot or Shield-Bot robot team in the classroom. Professional development training is available to K-12 educators seeking to implement the kit. Learn more at nicerc.org/pd.
- (5) - LED-Green (#350-000010)
- (5) - LED-Bi Color (#350-00005)
- (5) - LED-Red (#350-00006)
- (5) - LED-Yellow (#350-00007)
- (1) - Bread Board, 6 3/4 x 2 9/16 (#700-00078)
- (1) - Multimeter DVM810 (#700-10026)
- (1) - Alligator Clip Test Lead 10-PK (#800-00042)