Cyber Science integrates science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) with liberal arts to produce a unique learning opportunity for students.
The Cyber Science Supply Kit provides a breadboard, sensors, LEDs, and components as well as a wireless communications module needed to build a range of circuits used in the CYBER.ORG (formerly NICERC) Cyber Science curriculum. See Kit Contents under the Details tab.
Please see the CYBER.ORG Cyber Literacy Curriculum (offsite) to request curriculum access and for more information on other required hardware.
CYBER.ORG (formerly NICERC) recommends that schools purchase one Cyber Science kit per Boe-Bot Robot team in the classroom. Professional development training is available to K-12 educators seeking to implement the kit. Learn more at CYBER.ORG..
- (1) - XBEE SIP Adapter (#32402)
- (1) - XBee Module XB24CAPIT-001 (#32416)
- (5) - LED-Green (#350-00001)
- (5) - LED-Bi Color (#350-00005)
- (5) - LED-Red (#350-00006)
- (5) - LED-Yellow (#350-00007)
- (2) - Tact Switch (#400-00002)
- (2) - AND GATE IC 14-pin DIP (#603-00026)
- (2) - XOR GATE IC, 14-pin DIP (#604-10019)
- (1) - Melexis 90217 Hall-Effect Sensor (#605-00005)
- (1) - Bread Board,6 3/4 x 2 9/16 (#700-00078)
- (1) - Multimeter DVM810 (#700-10026)