Discontinued. Because crashes happen! By design, the ELEV-8 v3 Crash Pack contains the items most likely to be needed for repairing your ELEV-8 v3 Quadcopter.
The ELEV-8 landing gear legs, milled from durable HDPE, are shaped to absorb force upon hard landings to protect the electronics. The motor mounts and saddle washers are intended to break away upon a strong impact to lessen the risk of damage to your quadcopter's motors. And of course, the rotor blades are the most common piece of gear to break so we've added two sets. We've also included some smaller components for your convenience; see the Details tab for the complete pack contents.
For the complete line of ELEV-8 v3 kits, accessories, and replacement parts, see the link under the Additional Resources tab.
Note that this kit is not compatible with the original ELEV-8 or ELEV-8 v2 quadcopter kits.
- (8) - Locknut, #4-40, Nylon core (#700-00024)
- (4) - Vibration Damper, 80 g (#700-00098)
- (6) - Zip Tie, Thin 5.9", Black (#700-00099)
- (2) - Plug, fits boom tube end (#700-00145)
- (8) - Saddle washer, 3/4" (#712-00010)
- (2) - ELEV-8 Landing Gear (#721-80007)
- (2) - Propeller, 11x4.5 MRP, L, 2-pack (#721-80040)
- (2) - Propeller, 11x4.5 MRP, R, 2-pack (#721-80041)
- (2) - ELEV-8 v3 Motor Mount (#721-80304)