The ELEV-8 Power Distribution Board, included in the ELEV-8 v3 Quadcopter Kit, provides solder-free connections for the electrical system. Interconnect numerous power sources and sinks in a compact, yet high-capacity form-factor. Designed for use in the ELEV-8 v3 Quadcopter with 1 to 2 batteries and up to 3 additional low-power peripheral devices, this board will keep your project well organized and energized.
- Fully Assembled – no soldering required!
- Extra connections to power accessories
- Unique shape allows it to cleanly mount & stack with many multirotor components
- Accepts 3.5 mm bullet connectors that are easily removable, yet provide high capacity and secure connections – great for constantly evolving projects
- Reflow manufacturing process ensures all connectors are securely attached for superior electrical performance and mechanical strength!
The ELEV-8 Power Distribution Board is provided as a replacement part for the ELEV-8 V3 Quadcopter Kit, for use with the following additional items required (will vary with application):
- Safety Eyewear
- Power Adapter Cable, such as the ELEV-8 EC3 to 3.5 Bullet Connector Power Cable ((#800-80300)
- Devices with 3.5 mm Bale Bullet Connectors, such as the Parallax xRotor 20A ESC (#750-90015)
- 3-wire Extension Cables or 3-pin female header with 0.1" spacing
NOTICE OF RISK: The ELEV-8 Power Distribution Board (PDB) can at times involve substantial risk of injury, property damage, and other dangers. Dangers particular to such activities include, but are not limited to: electrical shock, electrical sparking and arcing, reversed polarity, electrical short, burns, fire, and explosion. See product documentation for details. By purchasing and using this product, you assume these risks.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: In no event shall Parallax Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products. Your purchase or use of this product constitutes your agreement to hereafter assume full and total responsibility for your subsequent utilization of the ELEV-8 Power Distribution Board and you agree to defend, protect, save harmless, and indemnify Parallax Inc., its officers, and employees relative to your potential use and misuse of this product. Only use compatible and properly insulated connectors rated for high current supplied by Parallax. Do not use connectors that are loose-fitting, uninsulated, or inadequately rated for your application.
- Maximum Current Rating, Continuous: 60 amps*
- Maximum Current Rating, Peak: 100 amps for 15 seconds*
- Voltage: 0-18 VDC
- Outer Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 0.32 in (72 x 72 x 8.2 mm)
- Weight: 1.0 oz (28 g)
- (8 pair) 3.5 Female Bullet Sockets (gold-plated copper)
- (4) 3-Pin 0.1” Right-Angle Header (center pin is positive, outer pins are negative)
- Copper Thickness: 4 oz/ft2 or 0.0056 inches (0.14 mm) on each side
- ROHS Compliant & Lead-Free
*These ratings are approximate and are greatly affected by the specific operating parameters. The ELEV-8 Power Distribution Board is only rated for use within the ELEV-8 v3 Quadcopter, and in accordance with all safety and usage guidelines and instructions.